- Ductless Heating
- Electric Storage Heating
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Repair
- Hydronic Heating
- Zone Control System
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Outdoor Appliance Services in Barrie by Custom Comfort ClimateCare
Your backyard is a great investment. It provides an escape after a long, busy day and a place to entertain friends and family. From decks to pools, gardens to patios, there are many ways you can maximize and enhance the use of your outdoor living space. One way to make the best use of your backyard space is through the installation of an outdoor fireplace.
There are many Outdoor Fireplaces to choose from. For the most part, it comes down to your own personal preferences. There are however, some key points to consider before you decide on the type of outdoor fireplace for your home.
Should You Get A Wood Outdoor Fireplace or A Gas Outdoor Fireplace?
This is your starting point and sets the foundation for your Outdoor Fireplace selection. Both wood and gas options have benefits however keep in mind that if you are swaying more towards a wood burning option, you will have to call your local municipality to find out what their restrictions are for backyard fires. As well, you may require a permit to use a wood burning fireplace or fire pit on your property.
Outdoor gas fireplaces on the other hand, have many benefits with no major drawbacks:
- Outdoor Gas Fireplaces are usually not affected by burn bans.
- Outdoor Gas Fireplaces are more aesthetically pleasing and offer many designs and styles to choose from.
- An Outdoor Gas Fireplace extends the use of your backyard by providing you warmth during the Spring, Summer & Fall months.
- Outdoor Gas Fireplaces increase the value of your home.
- Outdoor Gas Fireplaces are more environmentally friendly and cost less money to run than a wood burning one.
- You can control the temperature with your Outdoor Gas Fireplace.
- Outdoor Gas Fireplaces are safer.
Installing an Outdoor Gas Fireplace
The next step to installing an outdoor gas fireplace is to obtain a quote. Custom Comfort ClimateCare provide free in home consultations. During the visit, your Home Comfort Specialist will be able to discuss options with you and provide you with a Free Quote.
It is important to have you Outdoor Gas Fireplace professionally installed by a licensed gas technician. By doing it right from the start, you can ensure the safety of your family and save money from unnecessary repairs and break downs in the long run.
Call Custom Comfort ClimateCare today to book your Free In Home Consultation when considering an Outdoor Gas Fireplace Installation in the Barrie area.